Food Bags | HDPE Counter Bags
Food-safe bags designed for safely packaging food products.
High-density polythene (HDPE) counter bags are produced from polymers which creates a strong, lightweight bag suitable for direct food contact.
A popular feature is these bags provide good resistance to both high and low temperatures, suitable for freezing.
HDPE counter bags are supplied in easy-to-use dispenser packs or boxes, which not only facilitate easy dispensing but also stop the bags ending up all over the shop floor! They are manufactured with a lip which creates a ‘stepped-entry’, making them easier to use.
Found throughout the land in outlets such as butchers, deli’s, fishmongers, and bakeries where they are used to bag food products such as sliced meats, cheese and fish products.
- HDPE - Strong and lightweight.
- Safe for direct food contact.
- Dispenser packs for easier use.
- Features a 'lip', enabling easier filling.
- Resistance against hot and cold temperatures.
- HDPE food sheets are also available.