Sanitised Cutlery Pouches
Thermal disinfection works by combining heat from the steam over a set period of time to reduce harmful bacteria.
- Pouches can be placed in combination/steam oven to sterilise/disinfect.
- Cutlery can be stored for up to 7 days in a sealed pouch.
- 100% recyclable.
- Paper used is from sustainable sources.
Information for use:
- For use in conjunction with steamers and steam ovens for thermal disinfection.
- Items should be put into the EpicureSecure self-seal pouch and sealed according to the instructions.
- Care should be taken to avoid overloading and to expel as much air as possible from the pouch by gently flattening the loaded pouch prior to sealing.
- Items should be thoroughly cleaned, polished and dried before being placed in EpicureSecure self-seal pouches.
- Place sealed pouches in the steamer or steam oven.
- Pouches should be arranged on a perforated tray at 100oC steam for a minimum of 25 minutes or at 150oC heat and steam for 15 minutes.
- Items should be removed from the oven and left to air dry. Care should be taken when handling as they may be hot.
- Items wrapped in EpicureSecure self-seal pouches should be stored carefully in clean, dry conditions to avoid damage to packs. Inspect packs for damage prior to use. Do not use if pack is damaged.
- Storage conditions 30-50% RH humidity.
- Made from Kraft paper.
- 100% Recyclable.
- SINGLE USE.