PVC VIBAC Tape
Our Vibac PVC tape is strong, long-lasting, quiet to work with and will endure fluctuating conditions. One of the highest quality tapes you can opt for.
Premium range of heavy-duty self-adhesive tapes which are strong and tough with an aggressive natural rubber-based adhesive. Applications include carton closure in cold temperature environments, recycled cartons, strapping, bundling and palletising.
Our PVC tapes offer high-quality taping options at affordable pricing. Manufactured from a natural rubber and resin-based adhesive combined with a PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) film backing, these pressure-sensitive tapes provide instant adhesion, possess excellent quick-stick properties and adheres to a wide variety of irregularly shaped surfaces. The natural rubber and resin adhesive has been specifically formulated to provide good instant adhesion to fibreboard, plastic, glass, metallic, printed and painted surfaces. Silently unwinds when pulled from the roll which adds to the considerable benefits of PVC based tapes. Designed for manual sealing, these tapes can be applied with the use of a dispenser or by hand, so long as some downward pressure is applied upon application.
Specially produced for applications where temperatures are a factor, particularly suited for use in freezers, chillers, cold stores, pack houses and export shipping.
- Works well in cold or dusty environments.
- High resistance to heat & moisture.
- Aggressive adhesive sticks fast and are long-lasting with no lift.
- Adheres instantly to recycled corrugated board, paper, plastic films, and a number of other surfaces.
- Quick unwind and easy to tear by hand.
- Good handling characteristics save time due to the ease of dispensing and application.
- Aggressive adhesion properties, quick penetration & grip onto carton boards.
- Proven consistent quality especially in freezer storage conditions.
RUNNING LOW ON MOST SIZES.