Latex Powder-Free Gloves - Blue
Latex gloves without a powder coating and therefore practical and highly suitable for food applications.
Blue, powder-free latex gloves are an effective solution for working in various trades and industries. Being powder-free, they are particularly popular in the food processing and food retail industries. Although hand insertion is not facilitated by powder, these powder-free gloves are still really easy to put on and remove, and will offer added protection and hygiene.
- Fit like a second skin
- Have a high level of touch sensitivity
- Are good for wearing for an extended amount of time
- Work well for high-risk situations involving infectious material
- Are cost-effective
- Are very elastic and strong
- Are biodegradable
- Blue colour for easy identification
The main benefits of powder-free gloves are:
- Powder can be an irritant.
- Powder can promote allergies – most commonly because the powder absorbs latex proteins, and the powder becomes airborne when the gloves are ‘snapped’ on.
- Powder can be transferred to the product being handled, or leave unsightly marks.
- Powder can spread infection and impede wounds healing (but we’re starting to get into the finer medical disadvantages of powdered gloves, and since these aren’t medical-grade gloves I think we’ll leave it there…!)
Anyway, getting back to the actual gloves! - currently available in packs of 100 and in a range of sizes.