Windbreak Netting - Loktex Monofilament 50%
Our monofilament windbreaks are tough and long lasting with a life span of approximately 6-8 years. Reduces windspeed over 50%.
Loktex monofilament windbreak netting systems are designed to withstand tough conditions and provide significant protection against windspeeds. Finished in a 'Country Green' colour helps the windbreaks fit into natural surroundings comfortably and can provide additional benefits and purpose to an outdoor space such as perimeter fencing, landscape design and alongside providing over 50% protection from windspeeds, it is also used to provide shade - Hence all of our monofilament windbreaks are also sold as shading.
Useage and Features:
- Reduces water-loss and soil erosion.
- Reduces windborne diseases and heat loss.
- Temporary and permanent fencing.
- Perimeter or territory markers / guides.
- 6-8 Year Life Expectancy
- DUST CONTROL
- LIVESTOCK SCREENING
- CROP PROTECTION
- BARN ENDS
- BACK DROPS
- Instant and constant protection with unquavering permeability.
- Artifical windbreaks do not compete with crops and nutrients or water.
- Suitable protection for all types of crops, from container grown nursery stock to fieldcrops.