Windbreak Netting - Loktex Lockstitch 55%
Our Loktex lockstitch windbreaks are superior grade products, offering strength and an even longer lasting life span of approximately 8-10 years.
This product is one of the best wind protection products available plus LS has proven its durability in the toughest of conditions and is recognised worldwide as the premier shade product. Incorporating flat tapethreads and double lock-stitch tearprood technology with button holes in top and bottom results in this extremely professionl knitted windproof product which cab be implemented to protect crops, from a variety of factors including: wind, water loss, soil erosion, windbourne diseases and heat loss.
Useage and Features:
- Significantly reduces water-loss and soil erosion.
- Significantly reduces windborne diseases and heat loss.
- Temporary and permanent fencing.
- Perimeter or territory markers / guides.
- 8-10 Year Life Expectancy
- High UV Content
- DUST CONTROL
- LIVESTOCK SCREENING
- CROP PROTECTION
- BARN ENDS
- BACK DROPS
- Instant and constant protection with unquavering permeability.
- Artifical windbreaks do not compete with crops and nutrients or water.
- High quality and professional protection for all types of crops, from container grown nursery stock to fieldcrops.