Anti-Static Bubble Wrap | 100m Rolls
Small sized Bubble Wrap that has been specifically designed for protecting sensitive electronic and electrical components from damage caused by the harmful effects of static electricity.
Static electricity is an imbalance of electric charges within or on the surface of a material. The charge remains until it is able to move away by means of an electric current or electrical discharge. Our anti-static Bubble Wrap® protects electronic devices and components from damage caused by the harmful effects of static electricity. Static travels around the bag and dissipates before it has a chance to damage contents during shipping or storing.
Our pink tint antistatic Bubble Wrap is manufactured with standard small bubbles, and is perfect for storing and shipping non-sensitive and sensitive electrical devices and components. The barrier sealed bubbles offer consistent high-performance protection and cushioning of your products, whilst not producing static charges during the handling & packing processes, and preventing static discharge to the contents within.
- Superb protection, shock proofing and cushioning properties
- Flexible, highly conformable material
- Pink Tint – easily identified.
- Antistatic agent or material on/in film
- Prevents the generation of static electricity
- Dissipates surface charges
- Economically priced on long-length rolls of 100m
- Provides maximum protection against static discharge for circuit boards, relays, switches, resistors, controls, processors, and other static sensitive electronic components
Store and ship your products without fear of them being fried due to static electricity!