Polypropylene Tapes Solvent 25mu
Polypropylene tape with solvent adhesive, for cost-effective manual sealing of non-critical cartons.
This range of tapes is the most affordable option. Ideal for a multitude of general packaging uses and common taping operations.
The main advantage of these solvent-adhesive tapes is costx performance. They perform incredibly well and showcase the following traits:
- Good conformity and adhesion to most shapes, uniform and irregular.
- A degree of resistance to moisture once applied.
- Good mechanical strength.
- A good degree of resistance to changes in temperature.
- Resistant to yellowing and weathering.
This style of tape has a quick-tack adhesive and is commonly recognised for its noisy unwinding when pulled from the roll. All of our cardboard box ranges have a pure Kraft outer and so should be compatible with this class of tape. We currently have a large selection of sizes available in either transparent or brown.