Main Delivery Options:
Free Local Delivery (in most cases - Next Working Day):
- We are pleased to be able to offer free delivery throughout Cornwall* throughout Monday to Friday. In most cases this will be next day delivery as standard but in any situation we will aim to get your goods to you within 1-3 working days. If you would like to arrange a certain time please ring us to discuss when we will be in your area of Cornwall.
- Isles of Scilly customers - We can offer free delivery on your orders, BUT ONLY to the Quay in Penzance. Charges may/will apply to other services after that and we will contact you for payment before sending the order out.
- Standard next day delivery to the UK Mainland*
- FREE delivery on orders over £100 (exc VAT). This excludes the following specialised items: "Potato Sacks (High Volume), Bubble Wrap, Corrugtaed Cardboard Rolls, Loosefill, Foam Rolls, Pulp Board Chip Trays (box QTY) as overseas product line".
- Orders under £100 (exc VAT) = £8.95 (+VAT) fixed delivery charge. Sadly our couriers prices have risen, this now reflected in our delivery price.
- Some products will incur a surcharge for falling into certain delivery categories. This includes being "heavy, oversized, irregular sized" or due to "Location". The following products will incur a charge: Produce Boxes, Corrugated Cardboard Rolls, Large Boxes, Loosefill, Bubble Wrap, Nets (Bales of 500-1000) and Large Plastic Rolls/Bags on Roll.
- We are working hard with our couriers to erase these surcharges in order to give you the best prices possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. For more information or to discuss this matter, please call us: 01209 204 777.
*areas which are classed as inaccessible, remote or hard to reach may incur additional charges in order for us to reach you safely. We will always review an order before it is sent and will contact you before dispatch to inform you if this applies to your order.
- Postcodes: AB37, IV, KA27-KA28, KW, PA20-PA88, PH19-50, HS, ZE, BT, Republic of Ireland.
These areas fall outside of our normal delivery routes and services will need to be assessed on an individual basis so please Call Carters Packaging now on 01209 204 777 to discuss your requirements.
What does next day (Mon-Fri) delivery actually mean?
- Place an order before 3pm Monday to Thursday and we will aim to deliver for the next working day via our trusted couriers (DX and ParcelForce). This will usually be sometime between 8am - 5:30/6pm, unfortunately we cannot specifiy an exact time as the couriers will have multiple drops and routes. For AM deliveries you can upgrade by calling us and paying a little extra (usually £5.00-£10.00 + VAT) and this will go via a more specialised service.
- Place an order before 3pm Friday and we will aim to deliver the following Monday (excluding bank holidays).
Please understand that deliveries to certain areas of Scotland, offshore UK, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland usually takes longer so please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
We have two main delivery options; however we are able to tailor delivery more specifically for customers if they contact us when placing an order. Please read on for more information...
Other Delivery Options:
- If you require an order to be separated and delivered to different locations, warehouses or other requirement, please contact us and arrange it with one of our sales team who will ensure your items get to the desired destination**.
Day Specific Deliveries:
- If you require your order to be delivered on a specific day or set of days in the future then please contact us to make arrangements ***.
Delivery Upgrades & Services:
- Sometimes you may require a delivery at a set time or before 12pm for example. We are able to cater for such requirements but they incur additional costs and must be discussed beforehand. Please contact us to arrange this service***.
- When you place an order via our website, there is room to state specific instructions for our drivers or couriers. Please ensure that you provide detailed instructions, for example: please leave with our neighbour at no.15, rather than...please leave with our neighbours.
- You can of course come into our new premises, explore our shop and collect your order from us, we advise you to book this with our sales team ahead of schedule. One thing to consider is transport, so if you have ordered large items please ensure they will fit inside your vehicle. Please see our Contact page for directions and other details.
Opening Times: Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 17:00pm - Excludes bank holidays and Christmas time.
**Orders to multiple sites will need to be treated as separate transactions and are treated as individual orders; hence delivery fees apply to each separate order on an individual basis (for nationwide - orders over £100 entitled to free delivery, under £100 standard fee of £8.95).
***These services still exclude areas which are classed as inaccessible, remote or hard to reach. They also exclude the following postcodes: AB37, IV, KA27-KA28, KW, PA20-PA88, PH19-50, HS, ZE, BT, and Republic of Ireland.