Latex Powdered Gloves - WHITE
White latex gloves that have been lightly powdered. Ideal for cleaning tasks and keeping hands away from harmful substances or fluids.
White Latex gloves which are lightly covered in cornstarch making them easier to adorn or remove. Smooth and comfortable to wear and highly flexible in the application they are a practical hand protection option for those who may need to swap gloves regularly; this could be for functionality or general hygienic purposes. These powdered latex gloves are disposable and manufactured in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and tested to European Standards EN420, EN374 and EN455. A highly suitable approach to non-medical tasks including painting, cleaning, mechanical and food service. These gloves are currently available in packs of 100 at a competitive price.
- Fit like a second skin.
- Have a high level of touch sensitivity.
- Are good for wearing for an extended amount of time.
- Work well for high-risk situations involving infectious material.
- Are cost-effective.
- Are lightly powdered, making it easier to put on.
- Are very elastic and strong.
- Are biodegradable.