GeoTech - Recycled AirPouch Pillows
Reprocessed AirPouch film is constructed from 95% pre-consumer recycled content and therefore provides an environmentally responsible void-fill solution.
AirPouch pillows must be used in conjunction with an Air-Pouch machine (please contact us).
Much like the standard AirPouch Film but better suited for the environment. This sustainable protective packaging offers an affordable alternative to other sustainable products where colour consistency is a secondary performance requirement. RGT is fully opaque and delivers high performance and all-round durability.
GeoTech pillows can be repeatedly recycled which helps to reduce landfill waste and are easily recognisable due to their green tint. This more environmentally friendly AirPouch features the exclusive EZ-Tear perforated designed pillows which allow easy separation, increased efficiency and less strain on the operators. The EZ-Tear design enables more air into each pillow to provide better yield, lower cost per cubic metre and less weight per package.
- Industry-leading 95% pre-consumer recycled content made with pre-consumer recycled bag material.
- Reprocessed pillows offer cost-effective, sustainable packing material alternatives.
- Exclusive EZ-Tear perforations are packer-friendly and designed for improved efficiency.
- Better air retention and improved yield reduce cost per cubic metre.
- Convenient, fan-folded, boxed material saves valuable warehouse space and reduces changeovers.
- Dust-free air pillows are clean and more lightweight than other packing products.
- Feeds directly into the system from transit carton, reducing changeovers and handling.
- Store in a cool dry area, the temperature should be between 10-30⁰C.
- Not to be stored in direct sunlight.